Legal Experience That Gets Results in South Texas
I am attorney Lindsey B. Whisenhant, and I have been practicing law and serving the people of Texas since 1990. I provide a wide range of legal services to meet the needs of individuals, families and business clients throughout the southeast part of the state.
I have strong ties to the community and a deep commitment to the success of my clients. When you come to my Texas law firm, you can expect straight talk in plain English so you will know what to expect in negotiations or in court.
Personal attention is the hallmark of my law firm. You get to talk to me and visit with me, Lindsey Whisenhant. I take the time to listen, and I handle all cases myself from start to finish.
I can help you find a cost-effective resolution to your legal issue in any of the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury: I am a Woodville personal injury and wrongful death attorney who aggressively seeks monetary damages for clients who have suffered serious injuries in car accidents and for grieving families who have experienced the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Family law: I assist my clients in reaching appropriate, cost-effective divorce agreements outside the courtroom whenever possible, but I am also a strong advocate in court.
- Estate and probate litigation planning: I have frequently handled all aspects of the probate process and taken cases to court to recover assets. I aid people in preparing trusts, wills, powers of attorney, living wills and health care directives.
- Real estate: I handle real estate transactions, such as the purchase and sale of property or homes, as well as real estate litigation involving a variety of real estate disputes.
- Commercial litigation: As a commercial litigation lawyer, I represent individuals who have been financially injured due to contract or business disputes or bad faith insurance denials.
Call a Beaumont Personal Injury Attorney Who Can Do Much More
To schedule a free initial consultation with me, contact the law office of Lindsey B. Whisenhant, Attorney at Law, at 409-283-8288, toll-free 800-397-4989 or fill out the online contact form.